City Tour For Nature Lover
City Tour For Nature Lover
We designed this tour to offer you a chance to see many famous destinations in the City, Those are for who loving nature and architecture. Our Driver will serve by heart to offer you the best trip with an economical cost of our Car rental services.
- Robin Hill: The best time to visit this hill is in the morning when the whole city is covered with fog. From the height, you have the panoramic view of romantic “little Paris”.
- Truc Lam Monastery: being the largest monastery in Vietnam with beautiful architecture, this is also the place where local people and visitors regularly visit to meditate and pray for the fortunate things to come.
- Tuyen Lam lake: In the early morning, this largest lake in Dalat is covered with a thick blanket of fog. Also, it is surrounded with thousands of flowers, which draws a stunning picture of nature.
- Datanla waterfall: You will cross a hill to reach Datanla – the huge waterfall hidden in the pine forest by a roller coaster. The waterfall is majestic, yet the flow is very calm and gentle just like the hair of a beautiful girl.
- Bao Dai’s summer palace: This is the living and working place of King Bao Dai and his family in the summer in Dalat. Being here will be a wonderful historical experience that provides tourists with a lot of interesting information and stories about the last king of Vietnam.
- Dalat flower garden: Dalat flower garden, where 300 kinds of flowers are blossoming, is a famous and attractive destination to most of the tourists. You will have the chance to enjoy this marvelous scenery and save it in a photograph.
- XQ historical village: You will be absolutely impressed by the collection of skillfully hand-made silk artworks representing the local’s daily life and nature. Also, you will have a chance to get to know more about the traditional embroidery culture of Vietnam.
- Domain De Marie: Built in 1930, this pink church is a combination of Tay Nguyen architectures and classical Roman ones.
Lunch: You can try at any restaurant you want. Or if not, Our Driver will recommend a Restaurant: cost about 100.000 Vnd / Person
- Wearing shoes will be better for the day.
- Bring some extra money in case you buy something.
- Bring your raincoats.
- Tip for Driver: You Can Tip them if you Want.
- Transportation: private car ( =6 persons :9 seat Can) ( > 7 Persons: 16 Seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel in the center. ( Pick up at Tuyen Lam zone: 10 Usd Extra). Pick Up from the Airport ( 30 Usd Extra)
- Pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes a Private car with Basic English speaking Driver, Tollbooth, Gas, Parking fee.
- Not included: Your food, Entrance tickets, and other costs.
- Hidden fee: No hidden fee.
|| 7 Seats
|| 9 Seats