Elephant Waterfall and Coffee Lover
Dalat Countryside Tour - Elephant Waterfall And Coffee Lover.
Dalat, which is also known as “the city of internal spring”, is one of the most acclaimed tourism cities of Vietnam. No matter what type of tourism you keen on, Dalat will definitely win your heart. Not only is Dalat famous for its various incredibly magnificent sceneries, but this city also offers opportunities to discover the typical culture and the local specialties of Lam Vien highland. So what are you waiting for? Come with us to experience this beautiful city by yourself.
- Van Thanh flower village: Being one of the biggest traditional flower villages of Lam Dong province, Van Thanh flower village is attractive to those fond of the extraordinary beauty of flowers, not to mention those who want to know about city’s agriculture. The local also grow giant pumpkins, black tomatoes, and last but not least strawberries.
- Ta Nung pass: In spite of the fact that Ta Nung pass is really being narrow and rugged, crossing it brings about enjoyable feelings on account of dramatic landscapes along the road from the beginning to the end of the pass.
- K’ho minority village: This is an ideal place to get to know more about the ethnic tribe’s Matriarchy customs and practices by visiting their traditional houses and having a good chat with the local.
- Coffee plantation: You should come over Coffee plantations with over a thousand hectares of coffee trees to try the excellent coffee and take stunning pictures.
- Weasel coffee: This place is highly recommended for people who have a great love for coffee. Additionally, seeing the way how weasels contribute to the process of making the most expensive coffee in the world is desirable and absolutely worth trying. You can also buy souvenirs at the shop nearby if you want.
- Cricket farm and rice wine making house: Crickets are grown and then processed to be a special local dish, which actually tastes good. Furthermore, you are also offered a wonderful chance of seeing how they make rice wine.
- Silk factory: You can see the process of making silk from the raising worms to the final products and be showed how to recognize real silk and fake silk. Silk products are also available for purchase if you want to possess them.
- Elephant waterfall: You should definitely give this impressive waterfall a try. This place is of natural beauty representing the majestic Tay Nguyen forests.
- Linh An pagoda: Tourists who are interested in Eastern cultures and beliefs should pay this amazing place a visit. The Buddhist atmosphere here will put your mind at ease.
Lunch: You can try at any restaurant you want. Or if not, Our Driver will recommend a Restaurant: cost about 100.000 Vnd / Person
- Wearing shoes will be better for the day.
- Bring some extra money in case you buy something.
- Bring your raincoats.
- Tip for Driver: You Can Tip them if you Want.
- Transportation: private car ( =6 persons :9 seat Can) ( > 7 Persons: 16 Seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel in the center. ( Pick up at Tuyen Lam zone: 10 Usd Extra). Pick Up from the Airport ( 30 Usd Extra)
- Pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes a Private car with Basic English speaking Driver, Tollbooth, Gas, Parking fee.
- Not included: Your food, Entrance tickets, and other costs.
- Hidden fee: No hidden fee.
|| 7 Seats
|| 9 Seats