Pongour Waterfall Tour
See our city from above, Enjoy the cable car going through the pine forest, especially, you also have a chance to discover our two famous waterfalls and the crazy house, which is known for one of the most bizarre houses in the world. Explore the city with our Driver. We offer the most economical Car rental service in Dalat.
- Robin hill: Standing on the peak of this hill offers a breathtaking view of the whole city on one side and of dense pine forests on the other.
- Dalat cable car: Crossing pine forests on a cable car is obviously a pleasant experience to try. On a 2,3-kilometer journey, you can have a totally different perspective on the foggy city.
- Truc Lam monastery: With unique architecture, Truc Lam monastery, where you can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, airy space, and glorious scenery, is one of four most popular Vietnamese monasteries.
- Tuyen Lam lake: Greatly appreciated as an ecotourism destination, Tuyen Lam resort possesses a combination of natural beauty including forests, mountains, lakes, waterfalls, … There are also numerous types of tourism to choose from including sightseeing, camping, trekking, hiking, climbing, fishing, …
- Prenn waterfall: Retaining the wildness of highlands, Prenn waterfall was recognized to be one of the nationally historical and cultural relics. You can go along the path to reach the zoo, beautifully blooming orchid garden or ride an elephant.
- Pongour waterfall: Often known as the most impressive waterfall in Southern Vietnam, this 7-floor waterfall attracts tourists for its majestic and wild beauty. This waterfall, additionally, surrounded by diversified vegetation, is also the place where Pongour festival is held.
- Crazy House: One of the top ten most bizarre house in the world. The house combines between architecture and nature with the hope of protecting the environment and bring people to a better place. It is also a hotel.
- Old railway station: This destination is well-known for holding various national records such as the oldest and the most train station in Indochina. Its architecture also symbolizes Langbiang mountain.
Lunch: You can try at any restaurant you want. Or if not, Our Driver will recommend a Restaurant: cost about 100.000 Vnd / Person
- Wearing shoes will be better for the day.
- Bring some extra money in case you buy something.
- Bring your raincoats.
- Tip for Driver: You Can Tip them if you Want.
- Transportation: private car ( =6 persons :9 seat Can) ( > 7 Persons: 16 Seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel in the center. ( Pick up at Tuyen Lam zone: 10 Usd Extra). Pick Up from the Airport ( 30 Usd Extra)
- Pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes a Private car with Basic English speaking Driver, Tollbooth, Gas, Parking fee.
- Not included: Your food, Entrance tickets, and other costs.
- Hidden fee: No hidden fee.
|| 7 Seats
|| 9 Seats